> Search
 > FAQ
» Stats
Members: 14,102
Threads: 63,694
Welcome to our newest member, qbpremier321
Like Tree25Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-16-2018, 09:26 AM   #11 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by APD View Post
for those that know someone it can help. http://www.utahnaloxone.org/

it's free and it can save a life if given in a timely manner.

sorry to hear of loved one that so many have already lost.
Yes, if it is given soon enough, my son was really mad that the paramedics did not give it to his fiance when they arrived.

As for my son it was too late he had been dead for too long.

Sometimes bravery has been considered stupidity, but never has stupidity been considered bravery.
bowgy is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-11-2020, 01:08 AM   #12 (permalink)

I can recommend applying for this rehab center https://addictionresource.com/drug-rehab/free-rehabs/ It's a great place providing professional help for drug/alcohol-addict. You can call the helpline and get all the necessary recommendations and support.
Zwallace is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-11-2020, 12:02 PM   #13 (permalink)

Lost two brother in laws a mother in law and a father in law to heroin.

I know your pain all too well. My wife has no family left. All of them went to at least 3 rehabs and various state corrections.

Drugs are bad.
Jesus is good.
Praise Him, Praise Him!
sawsman and Huge29 like this.
olibooger is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-09-2020, 02:29 AM   #14 (permalink)

For those who want to learn about CBD subj. Blessed CBD oil comes in various forms. The most interesting, in addition to standard oils and creams, are tinctures, drops, marmalade chewing gums, vape oils, toothpicks, bath bombs, lotions and many other cbd products!
eminmamin is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-18-2020, 03:47 PM   #15 (permalink)

I'm very close to your pain because my friend died of drugs last year and this is really violent **** I understand you better than you can imagine because I was in this situation myself and it wasn't very scary. I felt anxious all the time and couldn't cope with it. My therapist advised me to https://kratomgallery.com/ and I reacted to this with a huge amount of skepticism, but decided to try it anyway. It is good to be closer to nature, natural remedies are much more gentle in relation to our body. I'm feeling better now and I'm not bothered with anxiety, so if you're still worried about it, try kratom.

Last edited by Mercury1989; 10-19-2020 at 09:29 AM.
Mercury1989 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-18-2020, 08:41 PM   #16 (permalink)
Administrator

As a child of an addict and alcoholic, I have waited for the call saying my father has died of an overdose or alcohol poisoning. Itís the most terrible feeling knowing that one day the call will come.

"87% of all internet quotes are made up" - Abraham Lincoln

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Bax* is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-18-2020, 11:04 PM   #17 (permalink)

That's very sad. I'm so sorry for your loss and thanks for putting the message out there!

Where I grew up in southern Illinois, meth, heroin... All the worst drugs were a plague to young and old people alike. I remember hearing of at least 5 people from my high school that overdosed within a couple years of my graduation. A cousin of mine also struggled for a very long time with meth. It's truly a sickness that I wish didn't exist.
rtockstein is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-19-2020, 09:39 AM   #18 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bax* View Post
As a child of an addict and alcoholic, I have waited for the call saying my father has died of an overdose or alcohol poisoning. Itís the most terrible feeling knowing that one day the call will come.
It is a hard thing Bax, but knowing the possibilities helped prepare me for what was a very possible outcome.

Every time I talked with my son I told him that he only had 3 options, to quit, go to prison or it would kill him. And if he didn't quit it left him with only two options. Well it was the latter and even though it was very tough to lose my only son, I was somewhat prepared for it to happen.

I think about him often and all the possibilities that could have come about if he hadn't got hooked on the drugs.

They are very powerful and can take over one's life in an instant.

Sometimes bravery has been considered stupidity, but never has stupidity been considered bravery.
bowgy is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-19-2020, 01:47 PM   #19 (permalink)

Very sorry for your loss bowgy. I have a nephew that completely destroyed his life with drugs. He's spent more time in prison now than he has out in the world.

-DallanC
bowgy likes this.
DallanC is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-19-2020, 10:33 PM   #20 (permalink)

Tears filled my eyes as I read this and wonder what my parents must have gone through as they watch me suffer from a 12 year drug and alcohol addiction, and the money they spent trying to save me. I feel sympathy for all of your losses. I feel sympathy on a personal level for the ones lost.

I was blessed for whatever reason to have had some spiritual encounters that led me directly down the path of recovery.

Jesus was my biggest advocate. Only he is why I have come so far!

I would also like to echo a sympathetic caution to those who suffer from suicidal depression and the ones who don’t see it.. It would amaze you to know who suffers from it. Regardless of what the demons are, take the time to check in verbally, physically and spiritually with people in your life. A simple conversation or a invitation for milk shakes could very well save a life.

Again, I’m saddened by the losses everyone has shared here.
Thanks for the reminder to be vigilant in turbulent times
bowgy, 2full and CPAjeff like this.

Last edited by goosefreak; 10-19-2020 at 10:45 PM.
goosefreak is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Utah Wildlife Network forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in