»
 > Search
 > FAQ
» Stats
Members: 14,248
Threads: 63,943
Welcome to our newest member, Itmustbeslim
View Single Post
Old 10-07-2020, 10:10 PM   #8 (permalink)
Pokesmole

Quote:
Originally Posted by blacksage View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokesmole View Post
Hey all, just wondering if any dedicated hunters on the wasatch east want to trade notes on how their hunts gone/going? I've been in on some decent bucks by my standards especially during archery season just couldn't get within that 60 yard bubble. I even got a handful of bucks on trail cam. Muzzy season the deer were way more skittish and though I seen some good ones still no shots taken. I've spent most my time in one of the WMAs and just figured I'd throw it out there to see if anyone wants to chat. I'm happy to compare notes. Send a PM if you'd like. You may have seen me around.
- Justin
I have the same tag. I got my buck opening night of the muzzleloader. An okay 3x3 still in velvet. Saw a giant Tuesday night before the opener. How picky are you being exactly?
Maybe too picky. Not so much this year. I'd take anything over 18 inches wide if it's a 2 point. Any 3x3 or 4x4 would get my tag though. I spent 35 days trying to get a target buck from my trail cam last season. Might have passed a few too many. This year, I want the meat. And im really hoping to not settle with a tiny buck at the end of the week.
Pokesmole is offline   Reply With Quote