»
 > Search
 > FAQ
» Stats
Members: 14,236
Threads: 63,920
Welcome to our newest member, BadMoonRiser
View Single Post
Old 10-06-2020, 06:48 PM   #6 (permalink)
Critter

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdbright View Post
I Hunt Wasatch East for dedicated and it took 3 years to find the spot that they feel secure in with all the pressure from road hunters and side-by-sides. I lucked out and got a year in there before we drew the dedicated so i get 4 years on the same spot. After getting super lucky and pulling a full velvet 180" deer out of there this year made me feel i found a secret little spot. After next year i will give you the exact GPS coordinates if you still have time left in your 3 years
I'd keep that spot a secrete unless you are moving out of state or not going to deer hunt anymore.

Those kind of spots are hard to find and keep to ones self. I have one just like it up on Gentry Mountain out of Morland. I haven't hunted it in a number of years but a friend who was with me has hunted it a number of years and it hasn't disappointed him yet. While other hunt that area this one little area has been kept a secrete by the both of us for quite a while.