Utah Wildlife Forum banner

New DWR website...

1K views 5 replies 5 participants last post by  Tuckerness 
#1 ·
The Utah DWR reorganized their website, I can't find my profile or draw history, Can anyone help me out? maybe i'm mot looking in the right place..

#3 ·
It is going to take a lot of getting used to.

Every time I go to look for the draw odds it takes me 20 minutes to find it even after I have been on it a few times. Next time that I go to it I am going to bookmark it.

#6 · (Edited)
They have done a good job by updating the website. That's why I have seen a lot of registration and a more active audience. The security is also at the highest level. I was reading these days on the internet marketing san diego about how important is to have a security website too. A lack of security will lower the popularity of the website. BTW, what other improvements would you suggest, guys? It seems reasonable to come up with new ideas to improve our time on this forum. I will suggest the button follow because I really like to follow some opinions here.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.