> Search
 > FAQ
» Stats
Members: 14,358
Threads: 64,161
Welcome to our newest member, Der Huntsman
Like Tree14Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-12-2021, 07:52 PM   #21 (permalink)

You know it’s the truth. That’s why every response from you is the way it is. “Whatever Nate” you don’t have anything good to come up with. I get it, I would be the same way if I got caught F*****g someone over but, I don’t put myself in the situations to begin with.

Still waiting for you to post up all these “dozens” of photos of me in your fields.

I’m gonna need dates on those photos to so I can show you the photos of where I actually was.

By the way, you didn’t quit hunting the spur (and you shouldn’t) because, you rode your boat by where I was out there hunting one day about 3 weeks later. I glassed you up with my binoculars, you were running solo and your dog was standing on the deck. More lies..

Last edited by goosefreak; 01-12-2021 at 07:59 PM.
goosefreak is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-12-2021, 08:03 PM   #22 (permalink)

I gave you a detailed rundown of the spur that you openly admitted you knew little about. We have shown you good places on Turpin to hunt. We took you on an “ok” hunt that you thought was a bomber hunt on the north side revealing potential future hunt. I even invited you a couple days later to go shoot mallards with me and Rob and you turned me down because you said you were missing too much work. I’m so glad you didn’t because that place is my absolute top secret spot. I dodged a bullet there.
Yeah the only time you would ever invite me to your field was during the middle of the week when you knew I was working and I even told you that. Like I said, on the rare occasion where you would invite me on the weekend you would go pound the field out the day before and then I would decline to come hunt the next day. I know when to waste my time and when not to

The point is these are public land places So don’t let you kitty get hurt when you aren’t getting an invite every week because you don’t have a clue what goes in to finding good quality public land hunting. There’s a reason why circles stay small. If I wanted to go out and hunt just to bull$hit with people I wouldn’t be so invested into it.

Last edited by goosefreak; 01-12-2021 at 08:16 PM.
Old 01-12-2021, 08:26 PM   #23 (permalink)

Well thank you for all the input guys! I own Sitka for big game and am a fan, but not opposed to other brands either. I will look into some options.

Another question:

Can we all get that pin and have a party on the last day of the season? 😂😂
SMuschamp likes this.
prumpf is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-12-2021, 08:31 PM   #24 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by goosefreak View Post
We have shown you good places on Turpin to hunt. We took you on an “ok” hunt that you thought was a bomber hunt on the north side revealing potential future hunt. I even invited you a couple days later to go shoot mallards with me and Rob and you turned me down because you said you were missing too much work. I’m so glad you didn’t because that place is my absolute top secret spot. I dodged a bullet there.
Yeah the only time you would ever invite me to your field was during the middle of the week when you knew I was working and I even told you that. Like I said, on the rare occasion where you would invite me on the weekend you would go pound the field out the day before and then I would decline to come hunt the next day. I know when to waste my time and when not to

The point is these are public land places So don’t let you kitty get hurt when you aren’t getting an invite every week because you don’t have a clue what goes in to finding good quality public land hunting. There’s a reason why circles stay small. If I wanted to go out and hunt just to bull$hit with people I wouldn’t be so invested into it.
Nate, October 20th ish, 24th and 31st then I think I may have ran the spur one time early November is what I recall. I know from nov 9th on I had NO reason to run the spur. That’s it buddy. I know I’m the only guy in Utah running an excel with a yellow lab for gods sake lol. Keep your conspiracy theories going. 95% of this years divers never even came from anywhere you hunt. But I’m sure you think they were at the spur and at your island. I had my best season yet and was not Nate’s secret spots, but places I found and know. Keep thinking everyone needs ya.

Everyone knows they can pull sleds out on Turpin. No secret. Everyone knows if the north flats. No secret. Guess what, never went there, didn’t need em and didn’t want to see me there to get your theories brewing.

Busted my ass getting on other late season fields. Again, not worrying about it.

Sorry when geese were hitting the fields I wasn’t gonna let one of the 50 other groups of guys targeting geese out here make a move on em in the next field over waiting till the weekend. They were coming in, I was making a move and I invited you guys, you couldn’t go. I’m sorry but they were honest offers if for some reason you could. You’ve hunted plenty of week days in the past. I was giving honest offers and you were being such a tool getting all pissed. Thought maybe you understood moving when they are there, but again, another conspiracy theory of ****ing Nate over. Such a good guy!!

Last edited by utahbigbull; 01-12-2021 at 08:36 PM.
utahbigbull is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-12-2021, 08:50 PM   #25 (permalink)

Oh, the whole conspiracy theorist gag. Haven’t heard that one. Now your starting to sound like a Democrat, and I know that ain’t true.

The basic point is you f***d me knowingly and willingly.
That’s it, your willingness to screw me over and then getting butt hurt when you don’t get an invite. Then you just randomly being all reclusive. Almost bipolar text back-and-forth every day for a couple weeks and then disappear for a couple months. That’s all this is about. And the timing always seems like it’s right after we/I give you certain information whatever that may be.

Has nothing to do with “you needing me” whatever that is.
It has nothing to do with whether or not you’ve had a good season.
Has nothing to do with your camo selection.
Has nothing to do with your private access.

No secrets out of Farmington but, definitely some that you didn’t know about.

There are times where I absolutely do hunt during the week but, those are 100% random. My boss will come to randomly on say Wednesday and say we’re taking the next 2 days off for vacation. I get very little heads up on a lot of my weekdays off with most of them being the day before heads up. I even told you about that last year when we went over this.
It’s a little insulting to me that you offer invites on days you know I can’t go but, then you give me nothing but a cold shoulder when you don’t get an invite on some top-secret quality public land hunting.

Just so you know, I don’t even invite my own brothers on some of my public land hunting trips. So don’t feel like you’re getting any special treatment.
Old 01-12-2021, 08:51 PM   #26 (permalink)

Good for you! Now move on.

Good bye.
utahbigbull is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-12-2021, 08:56 PM   #27 (permalink)

To the OP...

“IF” you choose to get Sitka, let me know.

Get ahold of me and I will get you 40% off whatever you want except for waders.

Not even we elitist get discounts on their waders.

Only for the OP though, for high jacking his thread..
Papa Moses likes this.

Last edited by goosefreak; 01-12-2021 at 09:01 PM.
Old 01-12-2021, 09:17 PM   #28 (permalink)

Iím smart enough to take advantage when an opportunity presents itself:
UBB, I have all the honker hunting gear you would ever need and I am off during weekdays!
PM me all you want!
freepunk, utahbigbull and JerryH like this.
shaner is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-13-2021, 08:56 AM   #29 (permalink)

P.S. The comment I made yesterday was to hopefully lighten the mood.
I hope you both can pick up the pieces of your friendship and put them back together.
Papa Moses likes this.
shaner is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-14-2021, 07:43 AM   #30 (permalink)

Send a message via AIM to fatbikehunter

get something made with gore-tex and layer up as needed.
paddler likes this.
fatbikehunter is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Utah Wildlife Network forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in