> Search
 > FAQ
» Stats
Members: 14,345
Threads: 64,135
Welcome to our newest member, [email protected]
Like Tree14Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-12-2021, 02:03 PM   #11 (permalink)

Oh lord.... 😂😂😂

Nate, I’m done with your teen girl drama.

You wanna throw false accusations out here and make up stories then god bless. Proves what a little tool you are.

You’ve had NO problems shooting birds in my PRIVATE fields. Have dozens of photos to prove it. No give?? Hell I’ve only been on 3-4 good shoots with you.

You acted this same way all extended last year calling me a Nigg when I sent ya pics of geese I shot and you couldn’t go when I offered. Your last shoot, I was happy for ya but guess ya couldn’t take the same style of “good job” in return lol. You acted like a girl!

Just proves my point. You’re all drama Nate. You are oblivious to so much in this world. Including how you treat others. I was done with you at the spur after you got so butt hurt thinking I “stole” your spot. I had been telling you I was going there for over a week. It was HUNDREDS of yards from your pin marking “NATES island. HUNDREDS of yards!! I had NO idea that’s where you were going. Hell, when I did, I told ya to come back, I’d leave. Whatever dude. I was the one giving you water level updates all early season. Hell, you even dropped your swan where ya wound up. Good job!

I’ve never went to any of the few “Nate’s spots” since walking out of em with ya. Why would I? Shooting plenty without you or your “secret” spots everyone knows at FB. Hell, never even had my boat on FB (Nathan’s Bay) once this season lol.

I’m done with your I’m the duck god attitude and got it more than done on my own without going to Nathan’s bay or Nathan’s spur.

Have a good rest of the season.

Last edited by utahbigbull; 01-12-2021 at 02:09 PM.
utahbigbull is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-12-2021, 02:10 PM   #12 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by utahbigbull View Post
Oh lord.... 😂😂😂

Nate, I’m done with your teen girl drama.

You wanna throw false accusations out here and make up stories then god bless. Proves what a little tool you are.

You’ve had NO problems shooting birds in my PRIVATE fields. Have dozens of photos to prove it. No give?? Hell I’ve only been on 3-4 good shoots with you.

You acted this same way all extended last year calling me a Nigg when I sent ya pics of geese I shot and you couldn’t go when I offered. Your last shoot, I was happy for ya but guess ya couldn’t take the same style of “good job” in return lol. You acted like a girl!

Just proves my point. You’re all drama Nate. You are oblivious to so much in this world. Including how you treat others. I was done with you at the spur after you got so butt hurt thinking I stole your spot. I had been reeling you I was going there for over a week. It was HUNDREDS of yards from your pin marking “NATES island. I had NO idea that’s where you were going. Hell, when I did, I told ya to come back, I’d leave. Whatever dude. Hell, you even dropped your swan where ya wound up. Good job!

I’m done with your I’m the duck god attitude and got it more than done on my own without going to Nathan’s bay or Nathan’s spur.

Have a good rest of the season.
That is a flat out lie dude! I’ve hunted out of your fields 2 Times, so yeah, show me the dozens of pictures to prove it that is laughable. You’ve got to be out of your mind. If that were the case then where are the dozens of photos on my end? Don’t you think I would have the same photos on my phone? Try and salvage your reputation all you want. I don’t care but I don’t just make up lies like that one you just did. Come on, let’s see them?? Where are these dozens of photos?

I told you numerous times that I could not hunt during the week because I work. I can only hunt on the weekends and i I told you numerous times that I could not hunt during the week because I work. I can only hunt on the weekends and And as if it went through one ear and out the other you would call me the next day to invite me and it would be Wednesday. You knew I couldn’t hunt but you would invite me anyways just to say that you invited me. Give me a break I even told you. I can’t hunt during the week.

And as if it went through one ear and out the other you would call me the next day to invite me and it would be Wednesday. You knew I couldn’t hunt but you would invite me anyways just to say that you invited me. Give me a break I even told you. I can’t hunt during the week.

Then when we would set up a Hunt on the weekend. You would go pound the field out the day before and then text me pictures about it and say “well you can still come up if you want?” Give me a break, why would I want to go hunt a field the day after you pounded it. Because you think I’m a fool that’s why.

I’ve taken you on more successful hunt then you have taken me on your private field which has been only two times. I don’t care one bit about hunting your private fields. I do just fine on public land the only thing I care about is you stabbing me in the back every time I turn around

I’ve taken you on more successful hands than you have taken me on your private field which has been only two times. I don’t care one bit about hunting your private fields. I do just fine on public land, the only thing I care about is you stabbing me in the back every time I turn around
Dozens of pictures get real dude come on post them up!

Trust me, your ignorance is so meaningless to me that I was just letting all this slide. go ahead and ask Rob. But when you sit there and condescendingly bash me for something you know nothing about I said screw it. I’m gonna tell his guy how I really feel I guess..

Last edited by goosefreak; 01-12-2021 at 02:26 PM.
goosefreak is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-12-2021, 02:34 PM   #13 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by goosefreak View Post

Trust me, your ignorance is so meaningless to me that I was just letting all this slide. go ahead and ask Rob. But when you sit there and condescendingly bash me for something you know nothing about I said screw it. Iím gonna tell his guy how I really feel I guess..
Oh Lord Nate.....

And you again were assuming I was directing anything at you lol. Nathan was not even on my mind when I was giving my opinion on a form...

Still think Sh!tka is a waste of money!! Nate or no Nate, has absolutely NOTING to do with NATE.... That is MY opinion regardless of anyone....Such a big head...Ö

I'm not dragging Rob into this, he's one HELL of a nice guy.

Have a good rest of the season!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-12-2021, 02:50 PM   #14 (permalink)

I always have a hoodie on. I have 2 jackets from cabelas, one light weight and the other really warm, I layer if needed. Neither was too pricey. Down here in southern Utah I usually don't need the jackets too much.
Irish Lad is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-12-2021, 03:05 PM   #15 (permalink)

Can anyone recommend a good grievance counselor??
JerryH is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-12-2021, 03:18 PM   #16 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by utahbigbull View Post
Quote:

Trust me, your ignorance is so meaningless to me that I was just letting all this slide. go ahead and ask Rob. But when you sit there and condescendingly bash me for something you know nothing about I said screw it. I’m gonna tell his guy how I really feel I guess..
Oh Lord Nate.....

And you again were assuming I was directing anything at you lol. Nathan was not even on my mind when I was giving my opinion on a form...

Still think Sh!tka is a waste of money!! Nate or no Nate, has absolutely NOTING to do with NATE.... That is MY opinion regardless of anyone....Such a big head...…

I'm not dragging Rob into this, he's one HELL of a nice guy.

Have a good rest of the season!!
He is one hell of a nice guy, too nice in my opinion but don’t think for a second that we don’t share the same feelings. You know, we do hunt every weekend together.

I guess I’m just more vocal.

It’s easy to have a negative biased opinion when you know nothing about a product. I’m not trying to convert you to Sitka, I mean you don’t see me talking $hit on your Kmart clothing.

I’m still waiting for you to prove to me in the rest of the world that I’ve hunted with you dozens of times.

We’re still trying to make sense of all that bold talk just before the season started when the three of us were group messaging each other and you sat there claiming “now that my son is gone, I’m gonna be calling you guys a lot this season and getting you on my fields” I knew it was just bold talk. But the Spur incident definitely solidified everything for me.

I dropped you so much information on the spur and the second I did you turn into a ghost. Speaking of which both of us have given you quite a bit of public land information tell make you successful and still, whispers in the wind is all we get....

Like I said, I could care less about hunting your fields. I do just fine on public land. It’s the stabbing me in the back is what I get butt hurt about..

Last edited by goosefreak; 01-12-2021 at 03:27 PM.
Old 01-12-2021, 03:42 PM   #17 (permalink)

Kmart... Lol..... Have you ever tried Walmart Camo? It is so comfortable, warm, and protects against the weather wonderfully!! I prefer it over Kmart myself...

Sorry my Kryptek shirt offended you so much hahaha. Guess I still got it done and not on Nate Bay or Nate Spur and even better, without the Nathan drama and in my “Kmart” clothes!!!! Never even went back to "Nate Island" after that day. Never will!!!! Probably could have even went with DI gear this year. Who cares?? You’re proving my whole point about your holier than thou personality cuz I have Sitka though so keep it up please.

If you wouldn't have turned into such a girl and quit talking to me after that Nathan spur day instead of unjustly thinking the way you did, because I was within 300 yards of your pin, thinking I was “stealing Nathan Island” I would have happily taken you in the fields. You think too much of yourself if you think I was wasting any of my time "stabbing you". I promise to never post my own opinions on a thread here that you have posted on or post any contradictory opinions to what Nathan says. But were done. I've met, hunted with and taken several guys out this season that are MUCH less drama and will continue to do so.

I'm done Nate..... Have a wonderful rest of the season..... Good luck!

Last edited by utahbigbull; 01-12-2021 at 05:37 PM.
Old 01-12-2021, 07:15 PM   #18 (permalink)

Let’s get 1 thing straight. I don’t care if you wear Sitka or Walmart, calling Sitka $hit is only opinion that you defend as truth. TRUTH is, Sitka is not crap. I to once was ignorant and talk smack on Sitka, I ended up buying some because the camo pattern blends in better than any other waterfowl camo on the market. Then once I started wearing it it was like a slap in the face after all those years talking smack on sitka.

Nor, do I care about your private access.
You’ll be in a world of hurt when you run out of private access and you know it.

But who cares, that’s not what this is about.

You f****d me on the spur, you did it intentionally, you got caught red handed, now your being called out on it.

You know all this is true. You don’t even try to dispute it, it’s a typical response for someone to divert attention away from the wrong doing when you get caught red handed. In this case, you do nothing but, insult me to divert that attention..

Here’s how it went down.

You were too chicken to go run the spur because of your new boat and low water conditions. At the same time, I wanted to check it out for myself. So, I ran the spur in my boat all over. When I was done, I gave you a very detailed report regarding the spur. You admitted to me that you are not familiar with the spur and that you knew absolutely nothing about unit six. I gave you a little bit more of a rundown regarding the spur. That following weekend my brother and I went out and smashed two limits. I told you where I was and I said I was going back in the morning to do it again. I EVEN said to you, “come out and hunt with us”. You never responded with any more then “we’ll see”

I told you I was going back in the morning to do it again and I said I was going to go even earlier then last time. The next morning, I launched 2.5 hours before shooting light for a 5 minute boat ride to the spot I said I was going back to, only to find a boat sitting there already??? I was the first boat out of the north launch so you came in form the other way.

So, I went to a backup spot. Right around shooting light I text you asking if you came out on the spur because you said “you might go”. Being suspicious that was you I asked. You said you were on the spur. I waited 10 minutes to see if you would respond back and tell me where you ended up. After 10 minutes, I called you out, asking “was that you that I rode in on” you immediately called me a break then and gave me some Bull$hit excuse that you were trying to flash your lights at me to get me to come over when in fact when I rode in on you you turned your lights completely off. I have witnesses on my boat to confirm that was a lie. I chose not to jump your $hit about it because I’m such a nice guy.

I mean, come on dude, how dumb do you think I am. You knew nothing about unit six you’ve never been there, I told you I was going to that very spot in the morning and I told you I was going to go earlier.

I got there an hour before boats usually start showing up and you got there even earlier than that? There’s no way you’re gonna make me believe you just randomly showed up on the spur three hours before shooting lake and drove to the exact same spot that I said I was going to be hunting in the morning just coincidentally.

I mean, if the boot fits right?
Go ahead, the spur. It’s public land. I never said you couldn’t. But, that was a Dick move on your part

But, it’s not only that. You’re always shady when me and Rob ask you about conditions elsewhere but, you sure like it when we give you information.

You f****d me intentionally, you downplayed it hoping I wouldn’t notice so that you can F**k me another time when you need too.

You haven’t been hunting waterfowl long enough for one of your friends to f**k you over but, when it happens, you’ll remember this and then you’ll know.

You’ve been acting like a snob ever since last season when you didn’t get an invite on that public land goose shoot. I can read between the lines, I’m not an idiot.

However, I was just gonna let all this slide and just be done with you and just let you go off into your own little world until your condescending remarks bashing me about my Sitka. We all know that’s what you were thinking..
There’s a lot more telling signs of your animosity towards me and that I can get into but, I think you get the picture.

Last edited by goosefreak; 01-12-2021 at 07:22 PM.
Old 01-12-2021, 07:24 PM   #19 (permalink)

Good god, take it to the playground!
300MAG is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-12-2021, 07:25 PM   #20 (permalink)

Quote:
Let’s get 1 thing straight. I don’t care if you wear Sitka or Walmart, calling Sitka $hit is only opinion that you defend as truth. TRUTH is, Sitka is not crap. I to once was ignorant and talk smack on Sitka, I ended up buying some because the camo pattern blends in better than any other waterfowl camo on the market. Then once I started wearing it it was like a slap in the face after all those years talking smack on sitka.

Nor, do I care about your private access.
You’ll be in a world of hurt when you run out of private access and you know it.

But who cares, that’s not what this is about.

You f****d me on the spur, you did it intentionally, you got caught red handed, now your being called out on it.

You know all this is true. You don’t even try to dispute it, it’s a typical response for someone to divert attention away from the wrong doing when you get caught red handed. In this case, you do nothing but, insult me to divert that attention..

Here’s how it went down.

You were too chicken to go run the spur because of your new boat and low water conditions. At the same time, I wanted to check it out for myself. So, I ran the spur in my boat all over. When I was done, I gave you a very detailed report regarding the spur. You admitted to me that you are not familiar with the spur and that you knew absolutely nothing about unit six. I gave you a little bit more of a rundown regarding the spur. That following weekend my brother and I went out and smashed two limits. I told you where I was and I said I was going back in the morning to do it again. I EVEN said to you, “come out and hunt with us”. You never responded with any more then “we’ll see”

I told you I was going back in the morning to do it again and I said I was going to go even earlier then last time. The next morning, I launched 2.5 hours before shooting light for a 5 minute boat ride to the spot I said I was going back to, only to find a boat sitting there already??? I was the first boat out of the north launch so you came in form the other way.

So, I went to a backup spot. Right around shooting light I text you asking if you came out on the spur because you said “you might go”. Being suspicious that was you I asked. You said you were on the spur. I waited 10 minutes to see if you would respond back and tell me where you ended up. After 10 minutes, I called you out, asking “was that you that I road in on” you immediately called me a break then and gave me some Bull$hit excuse that you were trying to flash your lights at me to get me to come over when in fact when I rode in on you you turned your lights completely off. I have witnesses on my boat to confirm that was a lie. I chose not to jump your $hit about it because I’m such a nice guy.

I mean, come on dude, how dumb do you think I am, Do you knew nothing about unit six you’ve never been there, I told you I was going to that very spot in the morning and I told you I was going to go earlier.

I got there an hour before boats usually start showing up and you got there even earlier than that? There’s no way you’re gonna make me believe you just randomly showed up on the spur three hours before shooting lake and drove to the exact same spot that I said I was going to be hunting in the morning just coincidentally.

I mean, if the boot fits right?
Go ahead, the spur. It’s public land. I never said you couldn’t. But, that was a Dick move on your part

But, it’s not only that. You’re always shady when me and Rob ask you about conditions elsewhere but, you sure like it when we give you information.

You f****d me intentionally, you downplayed it hoping I wouldn’t notice so that you can F**k me another time when you need too.

You haven’t been hunting waterfowl long enough for one of your friends to f**k you over but, when it happens, you’ll remember this and then you’ll know.

You’ve been acting like a snob ever since last season when you didn’t get an invite on that public land goose shoot. I can read between the lines, I’m not an idiot.

However, I was just gonna let all this slide and just be done with you and just let you go off into your own little world until your condescending remarks bashing me about my Sitka. We all know that’s what you were thinking..
There’s a lot more telling signs of your animosity towards me and that I can get into but, I think you get the picture.
Oh lord, Whatever Nate.... 😂😂

I quit hunting the spur after you had your little conspiracy theory melt down youre exhibiting right here right now. I moved on. Never even hunted FB. So tell me what intel you gave me to get on the divers this year?? You didn’t. This was not the year for me to put up with your drama and games. I moved on. Maybe you should too??

Say what you want. I’ll go to my grave swearing on my children’s lives I never had any intention of “stealing your spot” wth do ya think i offered to move and I never even went back??

Grow up dude.

Last edited by utahbigbull; 01-12-2021 at 07:50 PM.

Quick Reply
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Utah Wildlife Network forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in