> Search
 > FAQ
» Stats
Members: 13,975
Threads: 63,518
Welcome to our newest member, fhnfsgbncvgg
Like Tree32Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-05-2020, 10:30 PM   #91 (permalink)

I now officially have a spike tag in my possession.

I feel with as difficult as it was to get one of these, finding a spike should be easy this year!
CPAjeff and 7MM RELOADED like this.
Vanilla is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-05-2020, 10:43 PM   #92 (permalink)
Ray

I was within bow range of two spikes this year, missed the first one because I rushed my shot, the second had cows bunched around it with no clear shot, then the wind swirled on me.. Saw a third spike last day I hunted but he saw me first, so you know how that goes.

From what I’ve seen, it’s a good year for spikes, should be easier for you to get than the tag itself 😂
Ray is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-09-2020, 03:07 PM   #93 (permalink)

Still haven't received mine. I'm glad I saw this post because it reminded me I didn't get it yet! I had a panic moment where I thought I possibly never bought one, but I checked the app and there it is.

That said, it's annoying that so many people are having this issue and yet the DWR told me that I have to go in person to an office to get one printed.
Advertisement

Old 09-09-2020, 06:57 PM   #94 (permalink)

So I am hearing conflicting things.... Will the DNR send a duplicate in the mail if I haven't received my tag, or do I have to go to the office and pick one up?
ns450f is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-09-2020, 09:18 PM   #95 (permalink)

I called the Central Region office in Springville. The very nice lady got my information, looked me up and confirmed I purchased one, stated this seemed to be a big issue this year with the elk tags, then printed my duplicate and sent it to me in the mail. I had it two days later in my mailbox. I think my name was handwritten on the envelope even, but maybe Iím just remembering wrong. It was a very quick experience and she was very kind and even apologetic for my inconvenience. (Which want Michael of an inconvenience to make a phone call.)

I canít speak for any other experiences. That was mine.
Vanilla is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-11-2020, 06:23 PM   #96 (permalink)

I had to go in today and have them print them off for me. No questions asked but kind of a pain to have to drive in.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
4x4 Bronco is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-13-2020, 04:46 AM   #97 (permalink)

Sure is sad that they (DWR) cant get their Chit together. If I don't have my tag in the mail next week, I'll be going in to get it I guess.
taxidermist is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-14-2020, 04:27 AM   #98 (permalink)

Got It !! Had to go get it . Feels like I got a LE spike tag or something.
Vanilla likes this.
7MM RELOADED is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-15-2020, 06:01 AM   #99 (permalink)

I called the SL office and was on hold for 40 minutes before talking with an agent. I asked if they had been mailed out yet and said I have yet to see one. She said I must have been in the group of licenses that were "lost". WHAT???? How does that happen? Anyhooo, She was very kind and I couldn't take my frustration out on her! She asked if I was close to the office and if not, she could put the tag in the mail. I'll see what the mail brings this week.

It sure felt good that I didn't bitch and complain to the agent about the hold time and all the frustration I had! I think I'll try that more often now.
7MM RELOADED likes this.
taxidermist is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Utah Wildlife Network forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in