> Search
 > FAQ
» Stats
Members: 13,530
Threads: 63,084
Welcome to our newest member, photographer1z
Like Tree13Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-18-2020, 10:21 PM   #11 (permalink)

She got a dog and is spending her time with it..
johnnycake likes this.
Advertisement

Old 05-18-2020, 10:38 PM   #12 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Critter View Post
Fair enough. Some peeps post a bunch and ask lots of questions then disappear, which is alright with me.
elkunited is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-19-2020, 09:26 AM   #13 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Airborne View Post
So here is what ya do--first create a new account here at UWN that infers you are a single female looking to get into hunting. Something like 'new-GIRL-hunter' or 'huntn-huntress'...you get the drift.

Second--you find a pic of a good looking girl wearing camo and use it as your avatar picture next to your username. Some here have figured out how to do reverse image lookup so a decent looking female relative would be best--but not too good lookin. Pic needs to be kinda half smiling at the camera, never full face, always half tilted, that way if the female in the pic is a 4/10 they may be able to move up to a 6.5 level which is really what you are going for--6.5's are all the rage in the huntin community . Too pretty and your gonna work against yourself.

Anyways, once you have the profile pic in place then put out there that you are a single lady who watched some outdoor shows (meat eater?) and know nothing about hunting and need help. Buddy--you will get all the info you would ever want on the Kamas deer unit--every honey hole there is will be sent to you via PM! Catfish the heck out of the hound dogs and bleed em for all the info ya can! Better get in soon--cats outa the bag and you may have catfish competition so do this quick. Heck--if ya don't mind wearing a wig I bet a fella could get access on some private land--probably even have the critter gutted and hauled out for ya if you play your cards right!

That.. my friend is the single best advice I can give noobs to the UWN on how to get the very most out of this fine website and it's many fine users!
Speaking from experience?
Airborne likes this.

Sometimes bravery has been considered stupidity, but never has stupidity been considered bravery.
bowgy is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-20-2020, 11:53 AM   #14 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by elkunited View Post
😂😂😂 You totally got it. Whatever happened to that one girl that got tons of info last year? Hehe
That girl is actually Jedidiah. That's why he/she is projecting her/his behavior on all of us by saying we're all the same guy. Grow up lady/sir!
Old 05-20-2020, 12:25 PM   #15 (permalink)

Oh man, if I wanted to pull that trick I'd probably be sitting on a couple grand worth of free equipment that I suckered you guys out of.
MadHunter likes this.
Jedidiah is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-20-2020, 12:29 PM   #16 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Critter View Post
I wonder if the dog got any bones from the elk she shot?

Jed?
Old 05-20-2020, 12:45 PM   #17 (permalink)

Me and a few other guys saw her website before the post with it got deleted, she's actually a real person. As opposed to the OP on this thread, who posted two times before me and a couple other guys noticed there's a certain someone responding to him right away like we're not going to see the setup. Some guys like giving people a hard time for no reason, guess it gives them their jollies.
Jedidiah is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-20-2020, 12:47 PM   #18 (permalink)
Ray

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jedidiah View Post
Me and a few other guys saw her website before the post with it got deleted, she's actually a real person. As opposed to the OP on this thread, who posted two times before me and a couple other guys noticed there's a certain someone responding to him right away like we're not going to see the setup. Some guys like giving people a hard time for no reason, guess it gives them their jollies.
I saw it. That Bill fella posted the website, if memory serves.
Ray is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old Yesterday, 11:15 PM   #19 (permalink)

The most effective post I've seen on the matter was a young lady who drew a tag with her now ex boyfriend, but she still wanted to try hunting and just didn't know what to do. I mean what's a girl to do in such a situation? The damsel in distress didn't even have to put up a picture and the info on the Manti unit flooded in.
provider is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Utah Wildlife Network forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in