Utah Wildlife Forum banner

Draw??

6K views 61 replies 42 participants last post by  dkhntrdstn 
#1 ·
Now that the draw is closed I am just curious as to what everybody put in for? The excitement is already driving me crazy....my wife still doesnt understand the anticipation of waiting for that letter. This year (based on last years #s) should be the year for a LE elk tag but younever know, so here is my household list......

Mrs BBH
Bison
Speed Goat
SE Rifle

BBH
Goat
Wasatch any weapon
Central archery

Good Luck to everyone!!!! :D :D

#28 ·
Me
Wasatch archery elk
Uinta's goat
Anterless elk
Idaho sheep
New Mexico Antelope on Ft Bliss
New Mexico elk undecided. Stinkystomper needs to try harder to convince me to pick up a rifle.
New Mexico 2b late archery deer
Wyoming point for elk, deer, antelope
Nevada archery deer
Colorado deer point
Kansas deer
Thinking about sheep in Colorado and Montana
Who was saying that we are in a recession?

Bro
Dutton Archery
Uinta's goat
Anterless elk
Antereless moose point.

Mom
Wasatch Muzzy

#29 ·
awbmab said:
Elk Point
Lone Peak Goat
Dolores Deer
Desert BH
Rocky BH
Bison 3rd cow
south slope moose
pronghorn Point
Forgive my ignorance, this is a sincere question; how can you possibly apply for so many? Are you including other states? What is the advantage in just applying for the point vs. actually applying for a specific hunt? Is that just because you don't really want a hunt this year, rather just stocking up for the future?

For me:
DH deer SE
LE elk Manti Late
Bighorn San Rafael North

G
#31 ·
UTFIREMAN! Your startin to piss me off! I said I WILL!(notice all capitols in will!) Get you a big bull. I will personally guarantee you a 330 bull at least. No problem. If you come to 34 with a muzzy we will have a dang good chance at a 375+ 5x5, and he's a stud! I will set you up behind my 50 and we can pick the shot at bulls from 330 to 360 on a certain hill during the 34 rifle hunt. Go gila rifle elk and we have a good chance at a 350+ bull. You know which unit I want you in. If you must go with a bow don't call me cuz that's just silly! besides you will be guiding me during the bow hunt so thats a no! Apply 34 muzzy first choice, 34 rifle 2nd choice, and 15 3rd muzzy hunt 3rd choice! Period! Now GO! the website is wildlife.state.nm.us. Just apply and shut up since you don't have the option to bowhunt NM this year you titty baby! :x

#38 ·
Me

Pauns LE Deer Rifle
Potash Desert Bighorn
Buck/Bull Combo

Son

Buck/Bull Combo

He turns 12 in April. It will be his first big game hunt. I would love to finally draw my LE deer tag, but a part of me also hopes I don't so I can have the same tag as my son. Either way, I will be by his side.

#40 ·
I put in for Deseret L&L bull elk tag, but I'm guessing it will be a point.
I'll be putting in for a Montana deer tag later this month.

#41 ·
DH northern.

Book Cliffs Premium.

Henry's cow buff, 1st season.

I was hoping a lot of the cow folks saw the odds on the 3rd season from last year, if so, I better start getting rid of the winter tool shed. :mrgreen:

#42 ·
DH northern.

Book Cliffs Premium.

Henry's cow buff, 1st season.

I was hoping a lot of the cow folks saw the odds on the 3rd season from last year, if so, I better start getting rid of the winter tool shed. :mrgreen:

60-1 Idaho elk

60 Idaho moose

2c NM archery deer, 2B second choice, Rose canyon oryx.

Wyoming pronghorn, deer and elk points (tag for pronghorn).

Lanai buck management tag. :mrgreen: I find out if I drew tomorrow and the hunt starts the 11th of March. :D

#50 ·
LE muzz elk. 6 points not likely but who knows
Bison 6 points not even close but we always have a chance.
DH for deer central.

Wyoming
elk no luck there. 4 points now.
Deer and antelope.. 3 points

Nevada
Elk sheep deer antelope. 6 points except 3 for antelope.
Two bad they made the rule you could keep your points if you moved out of state two years after I moved.

Monatana
Deer..Nothing like hunting Grandpa's place.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.