Utah Wildlife Forum banner

my computer will not connect to this site

4K views 17 replies 6 participants last post by  Admin 
#1 ·
Is it just my computer or is the site having a problem. It keeps telling me that the site is not responding and kicks me out. is anyone else having this problem. this is the first time in the last few days it has let me on long enough to post.

#4 ·
I've had similar issues. When you go to this page t will reload a couple times on my computer and then eventually says it can't load the page. I usually use my phone, but yes the computer site has a few issues I think with the new Windows system.

#7 ·
I don't but it has been every day all day. this is the first time again it has let me post since my last one. it just says that I can't connect to this site and takes me out or keeps trying to reconnect. today is a little better but still happening. I know very little about computers but it started after my last windows update. sorry I am not more help. hopefully someone else can explain more. this is the only site that it happens on that I look at.

#10 ·
If it is an ad issue, there should be a message on the screen somewhere that says "waiting for" and then some details. If you see one of those messages lingering on your screen, take a screenshot if you can. Could point us towards a broken ad hanging up the site.

Kevin

#11 ·
I am sorry that i have not got back to you but I have not been able to get into the site. I am using Microsoft edge when I am unable to get in. Found out if I use google chrome I can connect to the site. This is the message I get when it will not load.

This page is having a problem loading
We tried to load this page for you a few times, but there is still a problem with this site. We know you have better things to do than to watch this page reload over and over again so try coming back to this page later.

Try this
Go to my homepage
Open a new tab

Don't know if this helps or if there is anything you can do on your end.

thanks for looking at this

#13 ·
well like I said I am a computer dumb azz. :grin: I believe that it is Internet Explorer. Yes it is up to date. In fact it only started doing this after my last update a couple of weeks ago. Sorry I am not more help. I am sure it is what we are using as I can't get in on my wife's laptop either and she is using the same thing.

Again thanks for your time looking at this.

#15 ·
sorry but when I get it and right hand click all I get is "select all" which just highlights it to copy and an option to print. I do not get any codes. Sorry I can't be more help. I will just use the google chrome to visit this site or have my son come out and due my Microsoft over again for me.

#16 ·
If it Chrome works for you, then ok. But since we can't seem to recreate this on our end, can you try clearing out your cookies and cache from the troublesome browser? It's part of clearing out your history, but just make sure Cookies and Website data is selected.

Kevin

#18 ·
Just thought I would give you an update. Don't know if you done something on your end or if I had an update and something happened on my end but I have been able to get into the site the last couple of days.

Again thanks for all your help and the concern.
Glad to hear.

If this happens again, please let us know and try to provide as much information as possible.

Thanks,
- JB

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.