Utah Wildlife Forum banner

Enhanced Mobil view

2K views 11 replies 8 participants last post by  Admin 
#1 · (Edited)
Does anyone else dislike the Enhance Mobil View as much as I do? I find it to be very slow, doesn't respond to finger taps very well and is almost impossible to get out of. The format is terrible from what I can see of it. I am all for progress and improvement but this doesn't seem to be the answer.
What is up with the picture of a European Red Stag on the homepage of the Enhanced Mobil View? Shouldn't it be a species found in Utah?
I know you are thinking I have an old phone but it is a fairly new IPhone.

#9 ·
What browsers are you guys all using and what OS on your devices. Mod Tools are not available on the layout for now as we're still rolling out the system on sites. Also new browsers have the option to request desktop view in the settings.

KN Community Support

#10 ·
I am using Safari and IOS 7 I think. Sometimes I get the option to not use the Enhanced version and sometimes not. Why implement a program that is not fully functional? It should be at least as good as the previous version if not better. Sounds like the government, rolling out programs that don't work.
Please exchange that European Red Stag on the home page with an American Elk or Muke Deer.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.