> Search
 > FAQ
» Stats
Members: 11,649
Threads: 57,225
Welcome to our newest member, jarhead1229
Like Tree15Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-22-2009, 08:34 AM   #11 (permalink)

Default Re: Looking to hire?

I need a roofing contractor. Must be licensed and insured. PM me if you are interested. I live in the West Bountiful area.
Advertisement

Old 07-22-2009, 03:10 PM   #12 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Treehugnhuntr
Is that the buddy I met a few years back?
I think so...Hard to remember that far back but I think I did bring him.

???btw, I don't remember posting that??? I thought I sent a PM??? Weird.
Old 07-31-2009, 03:14 PM   #13 (permalink)

I have a superintendent for a home builder in Roy that told me today he is in need of an aid. The pay will be between $12 to $15 per hour depending on skills/experience. It is an easy job. Pushing brooms, trim work, minor construction, etc. If you are interested let me know asap. He is looking to hire next week first thing. You must be able to pass a drug test so keep that in mind.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-31-2009, 03:15 PM   #14 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by lunkerhunter2
I have a superintendent for a home builder in Roy that told me today he is in need of an aid. The pay will be between $12 to $15 per hour depending on skills/experience. It is an easy job. Pushing brooms, trim work, minor construction, etc. If you are interested let me know asap. He is looking to hire next week first thing. You must be able to pass a drug test so keep that in mind.
Is that why you didnt take it LH2? haha JK bud. Good on ya for helping out!
Old 07-31-2009, 04:38 PM   #15 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nor-tah
Quote:
Is that why you didnt take it LH2? haha JK bud. Good on ya for helping out!
I do not work for any 1 builder. I work with 164 different builders across the front. He is 1 of many that i see weekly.
Old 08-02-2009, 07:05 PM   #16 (permalink)

I know there are several dozen if not hundred construction/contractors looking at these forums.
I would have figured someone would have jumped at this opportunity. Is there nobody checking this forum who really needs the job? Should i post it on the other forums?
Old 08-03-2009, 11:08 PM   #17 (permalink)

If anyone is looking for work in Cache Valley and has experience in Industrial Maintenance or with programming/PLCs, let me know. I might be able to help you out. I know we are looking for a couple of guys.
bigdaddyx4 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-18-2009, 03:14 PM   #18 (permalink)

Quote:
I know there are several dozen if not hundred construction/contractors looking at these forums.
I would have figured someone would have jumped at this opportunity. Is there nobody checking this forum who really needs the job? Should i post it on the other forums?
The only thing stopping me is the gas money to drive that far every day. I would lose $2 hour or so. I could probably live on $13 hour if he was willing to pay me the $15 to make up the gas difference. But I understand if he cannot.
Other than that, I could probably do anything that he is asking, and am willing to learn what I don't already know. I even have drills, hammers, skil saws, and such things if he wants me to provide most if not all of my equippage. Hell, I've even got a broom.
I would have responded sooner, but I have been occupied trying to find a place to live and a job EVERYWHERE but here, apparently, and managed to miss it.
Feel free to pm me if you think he would be interested.
I guess worst case scenario, I am being kicked out of my house in the next few days. If I absolutely had to, I could get a rental up that way. I hate to take my son away from his school, friends, and karate dojo, and subject him to all of that, but I gotta do what I gotta do. If I gotta.
Let me know. I am available immediately. CAN pass a drug screen. Have my own truck. Stuff like that.
Artoxx is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-26-2009, 08:37 AM   #19 (permalink)

i have just started a part time job, that would be an excellent opportunity for anyone looking for work, or just needs to make an extra thousand or two a month til they get back on their feet.

ill be honest with you, it is set up like a multi level deal, but its only $99 to sign up and NOTHING after that. plus, after you sit down with 5 families and let your mentor give them the schpeal, while you sit and listen and learn, you get a $250 bonus. you could walk away right then, and get 69 of your 99 back, and be up $220 with a better finance knowledge than you can buy...

it is a financial services company, dealing with auto and homeowners, life insurance, lending, and investments. we help people get out of debt and financially independant.

shoot me a pm if interested and ill tell you more.

oh ya, my trainer made $35k part time his first year... something to think about
Old 09-09-2009, 01:20 PM   #20 (permalink)

Send a message via MSN to JAT83

I have several positions available. I have been fortunate enough to find a company that is incredible and growing very rapidly. For more information check out the links below and/or send me a message!

http://themechanicsofwealth.com
http://www.exfuze.com/jeremytorgersen
JAT83 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Utah Wildlife Network forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.