> Search
 > FAQ
» Stats
Members: 11,644
Threads: 57,200
Welcome to our newest member, tophunter
Like Tree15Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-15-2016, 06:03 PM   #161 (permalink)

Questar Gas in Diamondville Wyoming is looking to hire a utility worker. Feel free to pm me with any questions.
http://www.questar.com/psp/webextdom...icant&SiteId=1
bugchuker is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-16-2016, 09:17 AM   #162 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by UWN admin View Post
Are you looking for an employee? Do you need someone for a temporary job. Have you heard about places that are hiring?

Many of us need work or have family members looking for a job. If you have something available or know of an opening somewhere, please add your post to the thread.
Problem with this thread is it show the post old to new. Should be reversed.
Old 10-27-2016, 09:19 PM   #163 (permalink)

Default Realtor Partner

I am looking for a Realtor partner for a new RE company in Utah. Amazing situation. All leads are provided. Call or PM me. Must have Real Estate License
Advertisement

Old 01-03-2017, 11:23 AM   #164 (permalink)

Default Part time/full time plumber/hvac fitter

We are looking for an individual to train as a fitter/plumber holding gas meters on construction projects would be full time or part time so it could very flexible (summers will be busy)
Utmuddguy is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-11-2017, 10:15 AM   #165 (permalink)

For those looking for IT work and are new to the field, Dell|EMC in Draper is hiring. Let me know if you or anybody you know is interested and I'll get the ball rolling. GSAP employees get reviewed for pay raises every 6 months for the first 2 years. Also, the benefits package here is top of the line. For my family of 10, I pay around $360/mo for major medical.

GSAP Requirements:
Technical degree is highly preferred
o If associate does not have a technical degree, then associate has ISM or another proven professional certification
Experience is applicable and comparable to 0-2 years of relevant technical experience
Contractors must be in current role for at least one year
Full-time employees must be in current role for at least 18 months
Associate has spoken with their current manager about applying – Referral will be required
Fluency in Spanish and/or Portuguese is a plus
Narient is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-26-2017, 08:38 AM   #166 (permalink)
Bjorne Lou Czar

I need a maintenance assistant (young/old, no matter) for about three months or so starting June 15th. Duties include gassing boats every morning, fix plumbing leaks, PM on small engines, load/unload bush planes, fixing bear damage, patch a hole in a boat, move pallets or gear around with a Bobcat, painting......etc. Basically, anything to keep this place running. Must be a safe worker. We stay busy but this is the easiest job you'll ever have.
The KRAA director said she'll let me pay $16.00 an hour. All food, housing, internet, TV and utilities provided. You need to provide your own flight to Kodiak and I will pay for your bush plane to Kitoi Bay Salmon Hatchery. Seasonals are allowed to use two of our skiffs for personal fishing time.
We have about 21 hours of sunlight during this time so you'll have plenty of time to hunt and fish. Deer hunting starts Aug 1st and runs to Dec 31st.
Absolutely NO DRUGS. This ain't rehab for you or your spoiled boy.
No homing pigeons! I need you to stay for the whole 3+ months.

If you have questions PM me or send me an email at longbow6360@yahoo.com

Last edited by longbow; Yesterday at 09:07 AM.
longbow is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-30-2017, 08:18 AM   #167 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackie6 View Post
Looking to hire a Teledata tech. No expierence required. Will be working on ladders, pulling and terminating cat5 e cat6 and fiber optic cable. Looking to hire immideitly.
I am interested, I have done this work before in L.A. PM me
mpjeffnorton is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old Yesterday, 09:16 AM   #168 (permalink)
Bjorne Lou Czar

Quote:
Originally Posted by longbow View Post
I need a maintenance assistant (young/old, no matter) for about three months or so starting June 15th. Duties include gassing boats every morning, fix plumbing leaks, PM on small engines, load/unload bush planes, fixing bear damage, patch a hole in a boat, move pallets or gear around with a Bobcat, painting......etc. Basically, anything to keep this place running. Must be a safe worker. We stay busy but this is the easiest job you'll ever have.
The KRAA director said she'll let me pay $16.00 an hour. All food, housing, internet, TV and utilities provided. You need to provide your own flight to Kodiak and I will pay for your bush plane to Kitoi Bay Salmon Hatchery. Seasonals are allowed to use two of our skiffs for personal fishing time.
We have about 21 hours of sunlight during this time so you'll have plenty of time to hunt and fish. Deer hunting starts Aug 1st and runs to Dec 31st.
Absolutely NO DRUGS. This ain't rehab for you or your spoiled boy.
No homing pigeons! I need you to stay for the whole 3+ months.

If you have questions PM me or send me an email at longbow6360@yahoo.com

To all those who contacted me about this opening. Sorry about the slow response. We've had a turn of events to deal with lately. As a result, we now have two openings. One for a seasonal maintenance and one for a fulltime maintenance assistant. Here's a link.
http://kraa.org/about/employment/

Pm me with any questions.
longbow is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Utah Wildlife Network forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.