»
 > Search
 > FAQ
» Stats
Members: 11,560
Threads: 56,867
Welcome to our newest member, dovness
View Single Post
Old 04-17-2017, 11:38 AM   #4 (permalink)
Kwalk3

Thanks for posting this. My friend and I are going to try to make it up. I work in Utah County, so it's not a guarantee, but I'll try.

Question for you grizzly? How active and involved is the Utah Chapter? I renewed my membership in January, but have done nothing as far as meeting with other chapter members in Utah. I emailed Finnegan back and forth a few times last year, but through my own fault have still failed to be actively involved with a group like I should.

Sure, I'm pretty diligent in calling and emailing my representatives, but I'm fully aware that individual calls and emails only get you so far.

It seems like Utah is ground zero for public land transfer advocates, and if there is a place for a local BHA chapter to have an impact it would be here. I'm sure some of my questions will be answered by attending the meeting, just haven't seen exactly what the Utah chapter is doing.
Kwalk3 is offline   Reply With Quote