Utah Wildlife Forum banner

Looking for work?

36K views 102 replies 71 participants last post by  Tabswan 
#1 ·
These are tough times, and if you're looking for work, please feel free to make a post in this thread to tell us what kind of job you're looking for. We've all been there at one point or another, so good luck with the search!

#28 ·
I am working with a company that is always looking for people that want some part or full time work. Must be atleast 18 and pass a background check. If your interested in looking into what we do PM me a number and I'll call you and invite you to a company meeting. They are held wednesdays at 7:00 pm in taylorsville. I would love to take you and show you what we do, and what you can do to change your life and other's for the better.

#29 ·
Hi, I am 25 and been unemployed for a couple months and want to get back to solid work. I have retail, food and warehouse experience. Worked two years at ken garff in the parts department. Willing to just about anything, just want to be able to pay the bills. Can travel from box elder county down through davis county. Currently living in Roy. Have knowledge in basic automotive and also some computer use. If any one out there knows of anything it would be much aprreciated. Thanks for your time, Robert.

#30 ·
MeanGene said:
I am working with a company that is always looking for people that want some part or full time work. Must be atleast 18 and pass a background check. If your interested in looking into what we do PM me a number and I'll call you and invite you to a company meeting. They are held wednesdays at 7:00 pm in taylorsville. I would love to take you and show you what we do, and what you can do to change your life and other's for the better.
Why can't you be forthright and just say what you're looking for? Unless you're selling Amway.

#31 ·
Cuz that's how they role. I ended up at a meeting in the ogden area and its a great company. Gonna join up myself. If any one questions it they should take an hour and hit a company meeting. Thanks mean gene for the encouraging word, helped me make up my mind.

#32 ·
Ya no problem. Hope you do well. Most people in my office that have been doing it for 12-18 months are 6 figure income earners now and were in the mid 5's. Gumbo sorry your one of those that are afraid of new things behind curtain #3. It's not AMWAY nor MLM. Apparently you sell AMWAY and never became successful at it. To bad you tried the wrong thing at the wrong time.

#33 ·
MeanGene said:
Ya no problem. Hope you do well. Most people in my office that have been doing it for 12-18 months are 6 figure income earners now and were in the mid 5's. Gumbo sorry your one of those that are afraid of new things behind curtain #3. It's not AMWAY nor MLM. Apparently you sell AMWAY and never became successful at it. To bad you tried the wrong thing at the wrong time.
I think it is a fair question; now that we know what it is not, what is it? Is it secret?

#36 ·
Huge29 said:
MeanGene said:
I think it is a fair question; now that we know what it is not, what is it? Is it secret?
No not secret. We just don't advertise. It is Primerica Financial Services. We do things on a personal basis and don't bother advertising and this has worked extremely well for us.

#37 ·
MeanGene said:
Huge29 said:
MeanGene said:
No not secret. We just don't advertise. It is Primerica Financial Services. We do things on a personal basis and don't bother advertising and this has worked extremely well for us.
I think the fair question should be directed to MeanGene in a PM. The man says he has income opportunities, if people are interested, they should take the time to ask the man in private, and not attempt to insult his goodwill on a public forum.

#39 ·
Re: Looking for work? new dad needs work badly

I have good friend that was just laid off and has a newborn and wife at home. He has over 15 years of experience in heating and ac work. He has applied all over the valley and no luck. Home depot and Costco even want call him back. He can install furnaces and does a lot of handy work at homes. Please let me know if yall know anything thank you

#40 ·
.45 said:
I think the fair question should be directed to MeanGene in a PM. The man says he has income opportunities, if people are interested, they should take the time to ask the man in private, and not attempt to insult his goodwill on a public forum.
Which I did, and his replies were polite/open/informative. Thanks again MeneGene! 8)

#41 ·
Re: Looking for work? new dad needs work badly

I have good friend that was just laid off and has a newborn and wife at home. He has over 15 years of experience in heating and ac work. He has applied all over the valley and no luck. Home depot and Costco even want call him back. He can install furnaces and does a lot of handy work at homes. Please let me know if yall know anything thank you
PM sent LOUISIANA BOY

#42 ·
i am a framer and i just got 3 to 4 weeks off work and i would like to try to find something to fill the time with as well as earn some cash as im not eligible for unemployment so i have no income coming in right now i have 5 years experiance and i could do anything from finishing a basement to sheds and decks feel free to pm me if you need some work done and we can work something out or even a possible trade for some other items as well so please feel free to get in touch with me

#43 ·
Hey guys,

I am posting this for my wife. She has been out of work since late July, and hasnt been able to find anything other than jobs that pay less than unemployment at this point.

She has a bachelors degree and has spent the last 5 years working in an office environment with truckers as a dispatcher.

She is open to most anything but would prefer something that paid $30k+ a year.

If any of you have any suggestions, PLEASE let me know

Thanks guys

#44 ·
i am looking for companies that need someone to do there billing and invoicing for them. I started a company that does this from home and saves the company the cost of benifits and Idle time. if anyone knows a company that needs someone but just can not afford to pay a full or part time person we charge just for the work being done. no contract fees.. check us out at www.araprofessionalservices.com

#46 ·
Im looking for odds and ends things to do or maybe even a part time job? I can do just about anything and if i cant do it, i can learn real fast! Working on furthering my education so i cant work a full time job at the moment. Please feelfree to hit me up if you have a big or small job around the house, shop, etc..

435-843-4498

#48 ·
i am a framer and i have been out of work for 3 weeks just looking to see if there is anyone out there that is in need for some work done around the house to fill in some time i am able to do decks and basements as well as a wide variaty of other things if you need it done dont hesitate to contact me

#49 ·
I live in WEST Point and I have a washer that went out a month or 2 ago. I didnt bother getting it repaired since my wife had one in storage. Now its sitting in the garage if anyone would like to pick this up and either haul it to the dump or maybe even get it repaired... it just stoped spinning and its a maytag only about 6-7 years old. I would be willing to throw in 20.00 if someone lives local. PM me if someone would like to help me get this off my hands.

#50 ·
All right people. With the Census all done, I am out of work and am wondering if anyone was any promising job's ? Have 12+ years of call center/Customer service Supervisor experience. Anyone Anyone Bueler Bueler

Thanks for any help
Wally

#51 ·
Well, with a missionary to support, I could use something in the afternoons and weekends. I've done construction work for 13 years, (cultured marble instalation, and shower glass instalation) and am now doing custodial work. Anything would help.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.