»
 > Search
 > FAQ
» Stats
Members: 7,627
Threads: 45,462
Welcome to our newest member, VWilliam

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-25-2011, 05:01 PM   #1 (permalink)

Default Salt creek archery?

Anyone been up there yet this year? Just wondering if its up and running or what kind of shape it is in? Thanks!
ogdenbayduckslayer is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-28-2011, 07:33 AM   #2 (permalink)

Default Re: Salt creek archery?

they are not up and running yet.Just got a email from them and here is what it said.

Fellow archers,
First of all I am gonna admit right up front that there have been some changes in our duties at the range so I apologize up front if; you did not want to recieve this email;your names are spelled wrong; no names at all; or that we have your email in here twice. Darin decided to try out sunny callifornia for a couple years for his work and left the email to me ( layne) and it has been a challenge trying to get it all in right. so first of all if you are recieving this and wish to be off the list (hope not ) then simply reply and say so and I will delete. If there is no name associated with your email and you would like it there also reply and I will add it. If we have it in here twice let me know also and I will delete.

Now for the important stuff! We are anticipating having the range up and running in some fashion by the 2nd of april or the second saturday in april. Weather will play a big part in that. It is a muddy mess at the moment. It could be that we have 12 or 13 targets up at first and add to it if our target order does not get here in time, so please be patient if you come and find that not all targets are up, and maybe shoot thru it twice or something to make you fill better.We will do everything in our power to have it running at full swing on time.

It is our hope that you enjoy the range and as always we welcome ideas and suggestions, and will take them into consideration. Please don't be afraid to give us some feedback.

Our pirce structure will remain the same as last year---- adult season pass $60.00 (season ends around end of september-ish) youth season pass $40.00. adult day pass $6.00 (all day). Youth day pass $4.00 . Guest with a season pass holder $5.00 (please indicate on sign up sllip). We realize the increase may have been hard last year, but even with that the range runs on a slim margin and our goal is to be able to keep it running with good targets.

Thanks for your support and we hope to see you out on the range. Currently the website is not the best way to see what is going on. We hope to create a blog or something to keep everyone informed and maybe be able to hear some of your success stories. We will let you know when that is up and running.

Thanks again, Layne Julander 435-279-0880, Mike Bair 435-279-2411, and Darin Julander 435-720-3633 (text or leave us a message and we will get back to you)
http://www.unitedwildlifecooperative.org
Happah happah happah!
Utah Mud Motor Association
dkhntrdstn is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Utah Wildlife Network forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.