> Search
 > FAQ
» Stats
Members: 11,598
Threads: 56,997
Welcome to our newest member, TurkeyThug
Like Tree656Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-19-2017, 08:54 AM   #681 (permalink)

My card just got hit 30 minutes ago......

Two GS muzzy deer tags.

OH YEAH, AND A $280 LE ELK TAG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now is it for my son, wife, or me?????
utahbigbull is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-19-2017, 08:57 AM   #682 (permalink)

So I've lurked here the last year or so. Been following this thread since the beginning. Refreshing all day at work. Productivity has been way down. I have been entertained however.

Aaaaand I got two dedicated hunter charges for my dad and I early this morning. Woo!
jebuwh is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-19-2017, 09:15 AM   #683 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jebuwh View Post
So I've lurked here the last year or so. Been following this thread since the beginning. Refreshing all day at work. Productivity has been way down. I have been entertained however.

Aaaaand I got two dedicated hunter charges for my dad and I early this morning. Woo!
So you are the reason this thread has 90,000 views, with all that refreshing stuff! Just kidding - welcome to the forum and congrats on the dedicated charges! There are a bunch of pretty good dudes on here. However, under no circumstances should you ever give johnnycake your phone number - even if he insists it is only to invite you up to Alaska for hunting or fishing. That prank he dialed up for 3arabians might go down in history of the UWN as one of the best/meanest.
muleydeermaniac and 3arabians like this.
CPAjeff is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-19-2017, 09:23 AM   #684 (permalink)

Look, I'm genuinely happy for all of you who drew awesome tags, I really am. But, every year since I moved from Utah, I've had to read about all these tags knowing full well that I will not draw anything for years to come.

So, here's my annual, "My garden is further along than your garden" post. In the front, those are potatoes round one, round two will go in after the corn that will be ready in about a month has been pulled out. Yeah, that's right I get corn in June and two crops of potatoes (could be three if I had more space)! I've also been eating lettuce, Spinach, and Broccoli for weeks. I'm normally eating peas by now too, but got them in late so I'll have to wait till next week. So just think about that while you're on your super sweet scouting trips, glassing up your bucks and bulls!

Seriously, best of luck to all you who are still waiting on results and especially those who draw tags!

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Garden 20170518.jpg
Views:	634
Size:	371.6 KB
ID:	110786  
willfish4food is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-19-2017, 09:44 AM   #685 (permalink)

I am coming to the conclusion that Utah doesn't want any of my money for the tags that I applied for.

So I am just going to reflect on what I was doing 2 years ago when all this madness was going on.

Old 05-19-2017, 09:45 AM   #686 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CPAjeff View Post
So you are the reason this thread has 90,000 views, with all that refreshing stuff! Just kidding - welcome to the forum and congrats on the dedicated charges! There are a bunch of pretty good dudes on here. However, under no circumstances should you ever give johnnycake your phone number - even if he insists it is only to invite you up to Alaska for hunting or fishing. That prank he dialed up for 3arabians might go down in history of the UWN as one of the best/meanest.
wait he told me he was a guide for the Ogden unit... I shouldn't have given him my number? He told me he would show me all the best spots with huge deer...
3arabians and CPAjeff like this.
jebuwh is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-19-2017, 09:54 AM   #687 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CPAjeff View Post
It was so effective he tried it again yesterday but I was ready for him this time.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk
CPAjeff likes this.
Old 05-19-2017, 09:54 AM   #688 (permalink)

I had 2 dedicated hunter points and nothing yet and 15 points for Paunsagat deer was hoping to get one of them. Some have said they drew dedicated with less points does it matter the area you put in for? My card did get hit for 80.00 which my wife and daughter put in together General Muzzle-loader.
Trigger is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-19-2017, 10:15 AM   #689 (permalink)

My Cabelas card was hit. Saw my available credit go down 293 dollars. Kind of the same amount for a NR Antelope tag. Hmmmm. Parker Mountain here I come, unless my wife bought something that just happened to be the same amount as the antelope tag.
Firearrow is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-19-2017, 10:23 AM   #690 (permalink)

Finally got hit for a general tag today.
3arabians and 7MM RELOADED like this.
#1DEER 1-I is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Utah Wildlife Network forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.